AAUW Funds provide the financial support for AAUW programs that further our mission to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research. AAUW is the largest source of funding in the world exclusively for graduate women. Contributions to all of these programs are tax-deductible. Contact us for further information.
Donations to AAUW Funds support these programs
- Educational Opportunities Fund to Educate women through fellowships, grants, and other means, giving them a chance for a lifetime of success.
- Legal Advocacy Fund to Protect the rights of those facing discrimination.
- Public Policy Fund to Advocate policies that are fair to women and girls.
- Eleanor Roosevelt Fund to Research issues important to women and girls.
- Leadership Programs Fund to develop women’s potential to Lead.
How can you help
Your contributions to AAUW Funds will promote educational equity for women and girls throughout the nation and the world. AAUW is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Fellowship/Grant Application Form
Applications may be downloaded from the AAUW website at www.aauw.org under Educational Funding and Awards.
To request an application in print format, write to AAUW, c/o Customer Service Center, 2201 N. Dodge St., Dept 177, Iowa City, IA 52243-4030 or call (319) 337-1716, ext. 177 no later than 4:30 p.m. Central Time on the last day that applications are available for each program.
Applicants are not required to be members of AAUW or contributors to the AAUW Funds.
Named Gift Honoree
Each year one or more individuals may be honored for meritorious service to the branch. A donation is given to AAUW Funds, in that person’s name. From 1976 through 2011 sixty-eight individuals have been so honored by the Rancho Bernardo Branch.